Back From Holidays
Hey everyone, I'm back from holidays so I thought I might give a little entry and let you in on what happened on my holiday. Some things I'll miss out, but I'll try to remember the bulk of what happened.
15th Dec
Jetted off on my Singapore Airlines 777-200, Fong, Sara, Pen, my mum and Jacqui came to see me off. I had about 30kgs worth of stuff which included 15kgs of mangoes for Steffy's and Ally's family, I was overweight, so I managed to bring my suitcase down to 10kgs which gave me a grand total of 25kgs, so basically I just brought nothing, but Pen was more than glad to bring my stuff when he flew over.
16th Dec
Landed at Changi around 5:30am, never again will I take this flight because of all the pain and suffering you cause to the people who pick you up, got through immigration and customs like a fart in the wind. Arrived at the See Toh residence, showered and slept til 10ish where we got dressed to attend one of Steffy's ex-collegues wedding, catholic wedding, hot, no air con, then had lunch there too. I forgot the rest of the day. Oh, now I remember, we ended up at Steffy's friend's gathering, Canadian girl called Boo. We gave Aussie wine as a present, and apprently it tastes pretty good.
17th Dec
Can't remember what we did during the day, but ended up at Steffy's grandma's house where we had dinner. There was duck, fish and lots of other good stuff I can't remember. To my surprise, they had a tiramisu cake lined up just for me, "someone" decided to celebrate my birthday a day early, turned out to be a good thing as you'll find out later. Felt nice with all of Steffy's family singing Happy Birthday, really nice, good day.
18th Dec (my birthday)
Woke up cold, dizzy, weak and had a killer stomachache. Took some panadol, had my tummy rubbed, drank warm water, did about 10 runny bogs, then managed to get back to sleep. Woke up around lunch time and repeated the above (that brings the tally to 20 runny bogs, my ass is sore) but this time, I had chest pains, and felt like spewing if I walked, so I didn't walk, back to sleep. Woke up in the afternoon and felt like spewing so I went to the bathroom and waited...briefly...then I spewed all the duck, veges, fish I had the previous night in the basin. Thing is, the basin has a strainer so nothing was going down, stared at it for a little while just to see what came out. Steffy came to the rescue and cleaned up my mess, and realised that all the chunks of food were rather large. She came to conclusion that I wasn't chewing my food, I got not arguments with that, I just hammered the food down, no drink, just some soup at the end of it, hehehe, chunks were pretty big I must say. Felt better after that, on the road to recovery, still had the runny bogs though, ass was bleeding at this point.
22nd Dec
We were in Steffy's office for the Christmas party, so they finished at 3pm, and had Secret Santa presents. Someone even managed to get me a present, so nice. I think also that day, we were watching You Tube clips on Jay's (senior collegue) laptop and came across Borat the Movie on You Tube, so they hooked it up to a projector and we watched it in the office.
Can't Remember Date
We went swimming/sunbaking at Boo's place, the girls started off tanning while I just hit the pool and swam with a bunch of dudes who were practicing swimming underwater for the full 25m length, weird. After the swim, we watched "Thank You for Smoking" on DVD, pretty witty and fast paced movie, I liked it. That evening, we had dinner at Steffy's grandparent's, I made sure I was chewing and afterwards, we caught "Curse of the Golden Flower" with Chow Yun Fat, Jay Chow, Gong Li and Lots of Bouncing Boobs, good day.
Went to church at Steffy's cousin's church once and Ally's church the rest of the time I was there for the Christmas and Night Watch New Years Eve Service. Good to see how different churches do different things. Ally's church had a choir thing going for Christmas day and they rock man, looks like that practice really hard cos it sounded really good. I got to experience the randomness of Ally's church, but it didn't really feel that random, lots of order really, lots of structure, and they sing like the barmy army man, thats what you want to hear.
Managed to catch another film called "Confession of Pain" with Tony Leung (drool dear) and some other droolalicius dude...apparently. I thought the film was just snuk in for a "good", some funny bits in it, that brings my tally of Chinese/Cantonese films to about 4. During my stay, we managed to watch a lot of stuff, since it was raining for most of the time that I was there. We got through Season 1 of Scrubs, funny stuff that, watched that Japanese show called "The Cheater" who helps people who have been cheated, also good stuff. got through a couple of episodes of House, and watch "Ong Bak", the worst acting ever, but still a funny movie, highlights for me were the bad guy with the robotic voice, and all the knees and elbows. Also watched "Honey" again and "Goldmember", oh yeah baby. Austin Powers never ceases to satisfy.
I'll try and continue this later so to be continued...
15th Dec
Jetted off on my Singapore Airlines 777-200, Fong, Sara, Pen, my mum and Jacqui came to see me off. I had about 30kgs worth of stuff which included 15kgs of mangoes for Steffy's and Ally's family, I was overweight, so I managed to bring my suitcase down to 10kgs which gave me a grand total of 25kgs, so basically I just brought nothing, but Pen was more than glad to bring my stuff when he flew over.
16th Dec
Landed at Changi around 5:30am, never again will I take this flight because of all the pain and suffering you cause to the people who pick you up, got through immigration and customs like a fart in the wind. Arrived at the See Toh residence, showered and slept til 10ish where we got dressed to attend one of Steffy's ex-collegues wedding, catholic wedding, hot, no air con, then had lunch there too. I forgot the rest of the day. Oh, now I remember, we ended up at Steffy's friend's gathering, Canadian girl called Boo. We gave Aussie wine as a present, and apprently it tastes pretty good.
17th Dec
Can't remember what we did during the day, but ended up at Steffy's grandma's house where we had dinner. There was duck, fish and lots of other good stuff I can't remember. To my surprise, they had a tiramisu cake lined up just for me, "someone" decided to celebrate my birthday a day early, turned out to be a good thing as you'll find out later. Felt nice with all of Steffy's family singing Happy Birthday, really nice, good day.
18th Dec (my birthday)
Woke up cold, dizzy, weak and had a killer stomachache. Took some panadol, had my tummy rubbed, drank warm water, did about 10 runny bogs, then managed to get back to sleep. Woke up around lunch time and repeated the above (that brings the tally to 20 runny bogs, my ass is sore) but this time, I had chest pains, and felt like spewing if I walked, so I didn't walk, back to sleep. Woke up in the afternoon and felt like spewing so I went to the bathroom and waited...briefly...then I spewed all the duck, veges, fish I had the previous night in the basin. Thing is, the basin has a strainer so nothing was going down, stared at it for a little while just to see what came out. Steffy came to the rescue and cleaned up my mess, and realised that all the chunks of food were rather large. She came to conclusion that I wasn't chewing my food, I got not arguments with that, I just hammered the food down, no drink, just some soup at the end of it, hehehe, chunks were pretty big I must say. Felt better after that, on the road to recovery, still had the runny bogs though, ass was bleeding at this point.
22nd Dec
We were in Steffy's office for the Christmas party, so they finished at 3pm, and had Secret Santa presents. Someone even managed to get me a present, so nice. I think also that day, we were watching You Tube clips on Jay's (senior collegue) laptop and came across Borat the Movie on You Tube, so they hooked it up to a projector and we watched it in the office.
Can't Remember Date
We went swimming/sunbaking at Boo's place, the girls started off tanning while I just hit the pool and swam with a bunch of dudes who were practicing swimming underwater for the full 25m length, weird. After the swim, we watched "Thank You for Smoking" on DVD, pretty witty and fast paced movie, I liked it. That evening, we had dinner at Steffy's grandparent's, I made sure I was chewing and afterwards, we caught "Curse of the Golden Flower" with Chow Yun Fat, Jay Chow, Gong Li and Lots of Bouncing Boobs, good day.
Went to church at Steffy's cousin's church once and Ally's church the rest of the time I was there for the Christmas and Night Watch New Years Eve Service. Good to see how different churches do different things. Ally's church had a choir thing going for Christmas day and they rock man, looks like that practice really hard cos it sounded really good. I got to experience the randomness of Ally's church, but it didn't really feel that random, lots of order really, lots of structure, and they sing like the barmy army man, thats what you want to hear.
Managed to catch another film called "Confession of Pain" with Tony Leung (drool dear) and some other droolalicius dude...apparently. I thought the film was just snuk in for a "good", some funny bits in it, that brings my tally of Chinese/Cantonese films to about 4. During my stay, we managed to watch a lot of stuff, since it was raining for most of the time that I was there. We got through Season 1 of Scrubs, funny stuff that, watched that Japanese show called "The Cheater" who helps people who have been cheated, also good stuff. got through a couple of episodes of House, and watch "Ong Bak", the worst acting ever, but still a funny movie, highlights for me were the bad guy with the robotic voice, and all the knees and elbows. Also watched "Honey" again and "Goldmember", oh yeah baby. Austin Powers never ceases to satisfy.
I'll try and continue this later so to be continued...

17 Comments:
big holiday full of fun fun fun eh.
ARRGHHH ! JASDBJKASBD
Curse of the golden flower ! WANT TO WATCH THAT !
goldmember lol.
By
Anonymous, at 11:19 am
Dude I know how you feel. I got diarrhea in Indo and after 5 runny bogs my ass feels sore...
By
Anonymous, at 8:58 pm
but then you get abs
By
Anonymous, at 10:44 pm
...
By
Anonymous, at 11:38 pm
sven, put an "o" in
By
Anonymous, at 11:38 pm
is it just me or does everyone who goes to SE Asia end up in a toilet doing a runny bog? cuz heck, i had the runny bogs for at least a week when i went back to malaysia.
By
Anonymous, at 8:59 pm
ahh... but you didn't get to experience the full randomness of my church. cos you only attended the "special" services, so those are (unfortunately) orderly. you need to come back again and REALLY experience the randomness. it rocks man. just ask pen. heheh.
also, i think you left out the thing EVERYONE wants to read.
you know what i'm talking about.
or perhaps you're gonna dedicate a full post to that? ;)
By
Anonymous, at 11:19 pm
In other news, Curse of the Golden Flower has enough bling-blings to give a rapper seizure.
It was awesome.
PS. Now Ally's making me curious *blinks* Share!
By
Anonymous, at 11:53 pm
haha ally, so sly...
By
Anonymous, at 12:53 pm
ok, i think was ally was referring to was that pearls are only $1.20 in Singapore....there...thats it, the big news!
By
Anonymous, at 2:31 pm
well, other than pearls being only $1.20 here, i'm sure there's something even MORE exciting. don't you reckon?
like, oh, i don't know... buying something shiny and expensive?
;) ;) ;)
By
Anonymous, at 6:37 pm
oh that, why didn't you say that earlier.
i bought a pair of brown shoes, pretty expensive, but nice and shiny.
patience chocolate lady, i'll get to that later, notice the to be continued at the end of that?
By
Anonymous, at 9:48 pm
is it a shiny iPod. because i want an iPod.
By
Anonymous, at 10:38 pm
It's new glasses!
I'm a genius.
By
Anonymous, at 10:53 pm
if i did buy an iPod, then you'd be very envious Simon, and i wouldn't want that, so thats why i didn't buy one.
By
Anonymous, at 2:05 pm
haha zef you are hilarious.
By
Anonymous, at 7:18 pm
yay =]
haha YES i found borat on youtube just as you said and it was proobably the most silliest funny movie ever
SEXYTIMEE !
By
Anonymous, at 12:29 am
Post a Comment
<< Home