SNEEZING ARTISTE

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Saturday Happenings

It's been a while between posts, a lot of things happened today so now's a good time to post.

Firstly, I woke up today and did a bit of baby sitting, mucking around with Jacqui, funny stuff. My mum was changing her after a nap so I jumped on my mum's bed and pretended to sleep and Jacqui was crawling all over me, sometimes resting on me, funny as, and she was holding a retractable pen. She was hitting me with the pen while I pretended to sleep, and then when I got up, I had all these lines all over my shirt and arms, the pen was "on", the pen wasn't jabbing me so I thought it wasn't "on" but it was, oh well, got some laughs and memories out of it, got to buy some more bossini shirts in Singapore.

As I was driving to church today, I was minding my own business until this mongol behind me decided to tailgate me. The way I counter this stupidity is by slowing down so they get really pissed off. I turned into Underwood Road and decided to accelerate a little slower than usual to piss him off even more. He got impatient and wanted to overtake me, as he did, I decided to go back to normal speed and he managed to pass me. I gave him a great big smile and made sure he saw it too, and then he stuck his hand out the window and gave me what I wanted to see, his middle finger, hehe. People who tailgate piss me off, and usually they do it to hurry you up and make you go faster and maybe over the limit. So this is a message for all you tailgaters out there:

If you tailgate me, I WILL go slower, I WILL make it difficult for you to pass, and if and when you do pass me, I WILL laugh at you! And I WILL be waiting for you to give me the finger because that will mean that I've pissed you off just as much as you've pissed me off.

Anyways, to end this post, I think I'm going to start an "Austin Powers" club with Simon soon, we can't stop laughing at all the funny bits from one of the best trilogies going around. Some of the stuff is just classic, I'm a Dr Evil fan myself, he's the funniest. All three movies are just full of laughs, sometimes more of the funny stuff from previous movies and sometimes new material, can't get enough of Austin, need to watch them all a few more times so it'll be up there with Pulp Fiction, Dodgeball, Kill Bill and Bad Boys. As some of you may know, I have a talent of being able to remember a lot of the lines from these movies, mainly due to watching them over and over again. I love it when everyone is talking about funny bits from movies.

Anyways, bed time, got to wake up early and prepare for the Sunday School food sale, later!

14 Comments:

  • hahahaha yeah i hate tailgaters...

    and people who overtake u when ur going at the speed limit, roaring off into the distance in the middle of the night on musgrave road. The road only has TWO lanes, meaning they have to go into the other direction lane to do it (legal since there's no double lines, but...) and approaching the hill u can't see if another car is coming along, especially going so speedily. how dangerous is that?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:42 pm  

  • HAHAHA
    OH-STIN POWERS
    Casino Dealer: 17.
    Number Two: Hit me.
    Casino Dealer: You have 17, sir.
    Number Two: I like to live dangerously.
    Casino Dealer: [Hit for four]:21. Very good, sir.
    [to Austin]
    Casino Dealer: 5.
    Austin Powers: I'll stay.
    Casino Dealer: I suggest you hit, sir.
    Austin Powers: I also like to live dangerously.
    Casino Dealer: 21 beat your 5 sir. I'm sorry, sir.
    Austin Powers: Well I must admit, cards aren't my bag, baby.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:07 pm  

  • Personally, I absolutely love that scene where Mustafa and Austin Powers have to go through every question three times.

    "Damn, three times!"

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:06 pm  

  • Scott Evil: It's no hassle...
    Dr. Evil: Sh!
    Scott Evil: But...
    Dr. Evil: Sh!
    Scott Evil: I'm...
    Dr. Evil: Sh!
    Scott Evil: All I'm say...
    Dr. Evil: Sh!
    Scott Evil: There gonna get a...
    Dr. Evil: Sh!
    Scott Evil: I'm...
    Dr. Evil: Sh!
    Scott Evil: I'm just...
    Dr. Evil: Sh!
    Scott Evil: Would...
    Dr. Evil: Sh!... Knock-knock.
    Scott Evil: Who's there?
    Dr. Evil: Sh!
    Scott Evil: But...
    Dr. Evil: Let me tell you a little story about a man named Sh! Sh! even before you start. That was a pre-emptive "sh!" Now, I have a whole bag of "sh!" with your name on it.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:31 pm  

  • Dr. Evil: Ladies and Gentlemen, Welcome to my underground Lair. I have gathered here before me the world's deadliest assassins, and yet, each of you has failed to kill Austin Powers. That makes me angry, and when Dr. Evil get angry, Mr. Bigglesworth gets upset, and when Mr. Bigglesworth gets upset people DIE!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:32 pm  

  • Dr. Evil: Boo-frickity-hoo.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:38 pm  

  • HAHA Mr. Bigglesworth

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:51 pm  

  • i've tried your tailgating response tactic before.

    except i don't smile at them. instead i give them the evil eye and they think that i mean business. because of that they don't bother with the finger and instead just drive faster. as hard hearted as it sounds, sometimes i do wonder what would happen if in their madness they speed off and then whack into another car further up ahead. then again, because i'm going slower i'll be able to stop waaaay before the accident.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:55 pm  

  • hmmm...wat do you guys think of an austin powers marathon nite?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:29 pm  

  • hah.

    why is everyone obsessed with austin powers?!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:57 pm  

  • yeah baby

    austin powers marathon night sounds good
    hehe ... then we can use that massive popcorn machine
    mehehehe

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:32 pm  

  • Shady, why are you NOT obsessed with Austin Powers?

    how about that big chinese dude who's ability is to throw his shoe, hehe.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:17 pm  

  • the chinese dudes name is Random Task, hehe

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:51 pm  

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Blogger steph, at 5:12 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home