SNEEZING ARTISTE

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Waiting for 45 odd watermelons

Another day, another post. I recall Vanessa making bet with watermelons that my blog won't last 5 posts or something like that, well, I think I've posted more than Vanessa has ever posted on hers, so I'm waiting for my watermelons, I had to keep it going just for the watermelons, mmmmmm....watermelons, hope they're seedless Vanessa.

Things are looking in order for Outreach 06, have to work out a couple of things but it should be all set by the night, all we need are new friends to fill the seats, was going to invite my workmates, but looks like they'll be busy moving into a new apartment, but I'll invite them anyway.

Had a road trip out to Highfields and Pittsworth today, Highfields being north of Toowoomba and the latter being south of Toowoomba, took me a whole day to do the rounds, but it was good, dressed down, got a rental car, had snacks during the trip, only bad thing is that I might get a speeding fine cos at the foot of Toowoomba there is a town and the speed limit is 60km/h, I was going 68km/h, I didn't see any flashes, hope I don't get a ticket, it'll be my first ticket since I started driving, 8 years of driving. Once the other jobs get underway, I'll be driving to Dalby and later on, Miles, which is 4 hours drive, need lots of Pods for that, mmmm Pods.

Sleepy time, wasted.

11 Comments:

  • you and your watermelons Zef...

    hopefully there were no paparazzi shots of you driving the car. did you end up hiring a car for the trip up there?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:57 pm  

  • when ness gives you the watermelons, give me some.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:56 pm  

  • mmmm... watermelon...

    By Blogger steph, at 6:19 pm  

  • okay zef, you win
    i'll give you your watermelons on sat


    WASHED IN THE TOILET BOWL AND SMOTHERED IN POO

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:29 pm  

  • well if you touch it, it will be covered in poo, really runny poo.

    i don't expect to receive anything from you probably won't even be there, even if it were covered in poo.

    everyones waiting for the watermelons Vanessa?? Simon's waiting, Shady's waiting, i'm waiting, i bet you Coh-lin-ah is also waiting, you've really done it now haven't you?? *prays for a better relationship between Vanessa and myself*

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:46 pm  

  • Perhaps watermelon is just Ness' code for "kisses"? So really, 45 kisses isn't very hard...

    (Trying to help you out here, Ness!)

    By Blogger ally, at 1:17 am  

  • i'm waiting for some watermelons! mmmm watermelon
    but if u haven't got watermelon... i'll take mangos! haha

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:18 pm  

  • lol, thanks ally

    yes, what i really mean is this new invention that i...invented. 'Watermelon' is a plastic bag blown up in the shape of a watermelon and filled with water. And poo. And you use it to fertilise your lawn. Or patch of dirt in some people's case.

    I should add this definition into Wiki.

    Actually, Kent might kill me as a 'Watermelon' is not very water conservative.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:51 pm  

  • no! watermelon please, ness! or, yes, mangos are cool too

    By Blogger steph, at 5:28 pm  

  • btw, i checked up on the comments... it's actually 67 watermelons for ronnie's blog. and ronnie's way past the bet already.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:35 pm  

  • in response to Ally G's comment, as if i'd want be kissed by messy poo, yuck! and don't say its some communication thing between men and women, everyone heard/saw/felt watermelon, and everyone WANTS watermelon.

    and i am mistaken, the number of watermelons was 67, oh yeah!

    i'm sure there are millions of people around the world waiting to purchase one of your inventions, you'll soon have a store bigger than Ikea Logan to sell all your poo-infested plastic bags

    By Blogger dr zef, at 11:10 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home