Jacqueline's 1 year old!
1 year has past since Jacqui was born, pink, tiny with fat cheeks and couldn't open her eyes. Now a year on, she bigger, wearing hair clips, walking, clapping, kissing and saying goodbye and eating apples. My dad bought her a monkey, actually two monkeys, a big one and a smaller one, she didn't like them, she'd rather play with the bag the monkey came in. Because she's such a smart a girl, I think she realised that monkeys aren't fluro pink, that might be why she stayed away from it.
For dinner we had yellow rice, satay, fried chicken, and even a cake, pity she couldn't eat any of it, but I ate her portion, hehe.
Went on some site visits today, firstly to Coomera, where I met up with that old dude that yelled at me, he didn't get agro at me, but was getting agro at other people on the phone, I was about to tell him to take a chill pill hey, far out, some people just take their job way too seriously. Then I rocked up to UQ and guess who I ran into? Yes that's right, Her Lustiness, Ems, with her uni buddies Lin, Alison, James, and some other dudes, playing weird card games that make a lot of noise and disturb other people trying to study.
Now I'm going to go off on a slant and talk about my career as a football player. I've been playing a bit of touch football lately and its helped heal the scars of my minute football career. My career ended in grade 6 when Fong head decided to run into someone's knees whilst attempting a Superman tackle, the result was concussion, a trip to hospital for the self-professed toughest man in the world, my parents pooed their pants and told me and Pen to stop playing. I took it pretty well, Pen had a big sook over it. Anyways, I wish I could've had a chance to play again, some people thought I was a pretty good no.9, but it was not to be, oh well...guess I'll just have to keep the dream alive every Sunday afternoon.
Friday tomorrow, can't wait for it to be over!
For dinner we had yellow rice, satay, fried chicken, and even a cake, pity she couldn't eat any of it, but I ate her portion, hehe.
Went on some site visits today, firstly to Coomera, where I met up with that old dude that yelled at me, he didn't get agro at me, but was getting agro at other people on the phone, I was about to tell him to take a chill pill hey, far out, some people just take their job way too seriously. Then I rocked up to UQ and guess who I ran into? Yes that's right, Her Lustiness, Ems, with her uni buddies Lin, Alison, James, and some other dudes, playing weird card games that make a lot of noise and disturb other people trying to study.
Now I'm going to go off on a slant and talk about my career as a football player. I've been playing a bit of touch football lately and its helped heal the scars of my minute football career. My career ended in grade 6 when Fong head decided to run into someone's knees whilst attempting a Superman tackle, the result was concussion, a trip to hospital for the self-professed toughest man in the world, my parents pooed their pants and told me and Pen to stop playing. I took it pretty well, Pen had a big sook over it. Anyways, I wish I could've had a chance to play again, some people thought I was a pretty good no.9, but it was not to be, oh well...guess I'll just have to keep the dream alive every Sunday afternoon.
Friday tomorrow, can't wait for it to be over!

10 Comments:
Waahhhh!! I missed it! I can't believe I missed it. I need pictures. Y'hear? PICTURES!!! PICTURESSSSSS!!!!!
By
Anonymous, at 1:29 am
It's "Allison" with a double 'L'.
and "some other dudes" was just one person... Richard.
A YEAR OLD ALREADY!!! jacqui is so cool, so much cooler than you ronnie... mmm. cake.
By
Anonymous, at 5:23 pm
i don't even know why you put yourself as anonymous, everyone knows its Lusty Ems.
send my apologies to Allison.
Richard Branson?
By
Anonymous, at 12:53 am
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
By
steph, at 12:57 pm
dooot dooot dooot hi ron
spam
spam
spam
haven't commented in a while...
By
steph, at 12:59 pm
HAHAHA! I knew that you, Ronnie, would think that it was Ems who posted that anonymous comment.
But, really... IT WAS ME!!! Uahahahahhaha
Aaahahaaahaha
BAHAHAHHAHAHA
KeKeKeKeKeKeK
By
Anonymous, at 1:03 pm
tee hee! I got sucked in. I actually clicked on stirmyblog.com hoping they would come over to my blog. no such luck.
happy b-day jacqui!
By
Moe Vogue, at 6:02 pm
LOL
stirmybog...
ewww....
XD
and hehe, it so wasn't me who was anonymous. sort of.
By
Anonymous, at 11:47 pm
Um, it's stirmybLog ems, not bog. :p
By
ally, at 10:25 pm
sven did a typo saying stirmybog though
By
Anonymous, at 6:55 pm
Post a Comment
<< Home