SNEEZING ARTISTE

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Sore

A bit sore right now, did some weights earlier this evening and now its starting to hit me, at least I'll have a good sleep, not that I need it to have a good sleep.

I just finished sending a monster email to all involved in Outreach 06, our yearly evangelistic meeting, really trying to make it a good one, just a sinner giving his best for the Glory of God, pray that everything goes well, not just the music, but every aspect:

- that the ushers will use their awesome smiles to warm newcomers.
- that the cooks will prepare food made with love for the lost.
- that the counselors will not be ashamed of the Gospel and the Cross, and nuture newcomers like a parent with a newborn child.
- that I won't forget anything.

Speaking of babies, Jacqui rocks man. Sometimes I have these moments (different to drink stealing moments) with her when I just look at her, and I'm just like "wow" and I can't describe this cool feeling of seeing my niece grow up, almost one year old hey. I can't get enough of her hey, can't wait till she walks and talks, then I'll teach her drums and buy her ice cream. She can actually walk about a metre before falling on her ass, and kisses goodbye and waves when you leave, lovin' it.

Had a comment the other day that I actually look younger than my age, so the question of the day is how old do you think I look? Honest answers are welcome but I'm expecting a couple of answers made in Mongolia.

Anyways, time for a shower, early night tonight, no DotA, haha.

9 Comments:

  • I've always thought you look my age, dude. And Pen looks your age. (Sorry, Penny!)

    Anyway, I miss Baby Jac heaps! Could you take a video of her walking or something and put it on YouTube? I need a Baby Jac fix. :p

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:32 pm  

  • yeh then you can teach her to greet you by saying 'hi cool guy'

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:44 pm  

  • lol, if she hangs around you a lot...

    OUTREACH!!! gonna be fiiiiiiine!

    And Zef, you look about 52. Actually, maybe 55. Or, maybe, just maybe, mid 20s.

    guess who?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:25 am  

  • That's so cute~~~ You'll be the COOLEST uncle ever!

    Yeah I think Zeffypoo looks younger than Pennypoo, like swap the ages around.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 9:08 am  

  • lol depends on ur hair man. its aaaaall in ur hair. like u can look like a highskool kid if u just fluff it and push it down. u can look like 23 if u spike it. if u do a comb over... u can look bout 40. all in the hair man.

    By Blogger fanny dong, at 3:54 pm  

  • i dunno what i can say...you do look younger than your age though...mebbe 24 (so at least a couple of years).

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:01 pm  

  • You look - 120
    Add it up and you get your level of maturity.

    Yup, you are three.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:14 pm  

  • vanessa can't count

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:50 pm  

  • um...

    i never thought pen was older than u... but that might just be cos i already knew who was older... and i don't forget easily. it's hard for my brain to twist around facts that i know...

    i think jacqui already likes playing the drums >_>

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:09 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home