SNEEZING ARTISTE

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Four Things

4 things many don't know
- I got stitches under my right armpit
- Katie Holmes used to be my Hollywood pinup chick
- I like a bit of Bun Tiht (Viet noodles)
- No one has come up with a decent nickname for me

I can't be bothered doing the rest.

10 Comments:

  • Oh, don't be an ass. Do the rest! NOW! Grr...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:08 am  

  • laugh out loud ronnie... not. so lazy lah!

    By Blogger steph, at 8:00 am  

  • I like to drink water

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:18 pm  

  • may some other time, just couldn't be bothered last night. i'll finish it before i die.

    just getting a blog in since i haven't done one for a while.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:00 pm  

  • or will you... o.O

    By Blogger steph, at 7:00 pm  

  • will i? or won't i?

    what am i doing or not doing?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:08 am  

  • when im bored, i like to drift .

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:28 pm  

  • this post was just pathetic...finish the rest of it mate!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:25 pm  

  • ronnie, ronnie, ronnie...

    whatever shall we do with you? (or to you..)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:56 pm  

  • Katie Holmes??? Who would've thought...

    By Blogger Unknown, at 5:27 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home