SNEEZING ARTISTE

Monday, December 04, 2006

The Rest of the 4 Things

Here's the rest of it for all you moaners and groaners out there, I'm sure there will be lots of moaning and groaning after I finish this list:

4 movies I could watch over and over (LOTR is excluded because it's gay)
- Pulp Fiction, Kill Bill Vol 1 & 2, All the Tarantino films except Jackie Brown
- Bad Boys 1 & 2
- Austin Powers 1, 2 & 3
- The Negotiator

4 places where I've lived
- Sorong, Indonesia
- Brisbane, Australia
- Fak Fak, Indonesia (long holidays)
- Make that 3 places where I've lived

4 TV shows I love
- Thank God You're Here
- The Footy Show
- Sunrise
- Comedy Inc

4 places I've been for vacation
- Singapore
- Indonesia
- Malaysia
- Make that 3 places I've been for vacation

4 of my favourite foods
- Hanaichi Chicken Curry with extra rice and sauce, served by Bui wearing a bandana
- Char Kue Teow
- Steffy's Pasta
- Some of the stuff my mum cooks, spring rolls, satay, yellow rice, honey soy chicken

4 places I would rather be
- Singapore
- Fak Fak
- Spain watching a Real Madrid v Barcelona Match
- Suncorp Stadium watching Queensland v NSW and Queensland winning

4 favourite (prefer to say good) songs (no particular order)
- On Fire, Switchfoot
- Gouryella, Gouryella
- Keeping Secrets, Motorace
- Walk On, U2

4 dislikes
- Racists
- Tailgaters
- Punkrocker song
- 97.3FM

4 artists I dislike
- Anastacia
- Gwen Stefani and the rest of her No Doubt crew
- Good Charlotte
- All those other knobhead bands that pretend to be like Good Charlotte

4 others I wanna tag
- Make that 0 others I want to tag

Done, I was about to give up half way, but I made it.

Sleep time!

13 Comments:

  • what's wrong with gwen stefani?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:15 am  

  • i hate gwen stefani! i like your dislikes lists zeffy!

    i hate your movie list zeffy!

    "Hanaichi Chicken Curry with extra rice and sauce, served by Bui wearing a bandana"
    BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

    i'm bored... spam.

    By Blogger steph, at 11:22 am  

  • you're such a virus.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:15 pm  

  • we infected his blog , and now he's back for revenge. stop doing to us what we did to you .. you should turn your cheek.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:46 pm  

  • For a big kiss

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:34 pm  

  • everything is wrong with gwen stefani.

    you know who else gives me the runs, missy higgins, matchbox 20, shakira, the list just goes on and on.

    Shady, you don't like the movie list cos you're not even supposed to be watching half of the movies!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:13 am  

  • hey, i like matchbox 20!

    hah yeh zef, i havent seen those movies. only a bit of austin powers, and i hate austin powers.

    By Blogger steph, at 4:44 pm  

  • ROFLMFAO @ Steph!

    so much angry with the comments.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:07 pm  

  • dude, that's not 4 movies... it's like... 40...

    and

    ronnie is runny.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:54 pm  

  • NOT 97.3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 5:34 pm  

  • 97.3 sucks =O

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:56 pm  

  • *cries bitterly*

    By Blogger Unknown, at 11:51 pm  

  • thats a good list of dislikes ;)

    By Blogger Timmy, at 11:45 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home