Tokyo Drift
Yes that's right, I borrowed "The Fast and the Furious:Tokyo Drift" last night and spent some quality time with Pen (poofter) watching it. I can't seem to separate the three films, they all seem to be of the same standard, but maybe the first is still the better of the three.
Man, I hope they make more of these movies, they seem to have a cult following going. Of course you watch it for the cars, but I also watch it cos I know that the acting is going to be pretty ordinary, and hence, funny to watch and memorise. Of course it has its moments of scattered ass, to be expected when you watch a movie about cars (what the!!??).
I realise that it has a similarity to Bond movies, Bond movies are fantasy stories that aren't real, but people watch it for the gadgets, the women, the cars and action. I guess people watch F&F movies because they have lots of cars, lots of women and lots of bad acting.
Anyways, I'll be getting the DVD when it gets cheaper because its definitely a movie I'll watch over and over whilst ironing, so I can be DK too (drift king). Funny, Pen and I were at Harbour Town today (more quality time with the poofter) they had the same initials at Donut King, hehe.
Sleep time.
Man, I hope they make more of these movies, they seem to have a cult following going. Of course you watch it for the cars, but I also watch it cos I know that the acting is going to be pretty ordinary, and hence, funny to watch and memorise. Of course it has its moments of scattered ass, to be expected when you watch a movie about cars (what the!!??).
I realise that it has a similarity to Bond movies, Bond movies are fantasy stories that aren't real, but people watch it for the gadgets, the women, the cars and action. I guess people watch F&F movies because they have lots of cars, lots of women and lots of bad acting.
Anyways, I'll be getting the DVD when it gets cheaper because its definitely a movie I'll watch over and over whilst ironing, so I can be DK too (drift king). Funny, Pen and I were at Harbour Town today (more quality time with the poofter) they had the same initials at Donut King, hehe.
Sleep time.

5 Comments:
no bun thit for me...i like bun thit, but not as much as some other things...bun thit doesn't get as much of a rating as you'd think...but why do u think that i'd be worried about what bui thought about me not talking about the bun thit?
and as for you being drift king...ROFLMFAO!
By
Anonymous, at 2:27 pm
lol @ zef as drift king...
By
steph, at 5:53 pm
wait wait wait... hold on a minute. YOU and PEN went to harbour town? together? alone?
*jaw drops*
By
Anonymous, at 12:18 am
Aw how sweet
...
=P
By
Anonymous, at 11:01 pm
Bun Tiht sounds like Bum Tit. why are viet names so weird.
haha ... and i know something a-bout yoo .. you shared a $5 feed with pen-a-loo
By
Anonymous, at 12:20 am
Post a Comment
<< Home