SNEEZING ARTISTE

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

The Peanut Toe


Hello World...

Considering that I haven't posted since 1936, I'm guessing not many people will read this, but I'll try and make a comeback cos I just see anonymous people nagging me to post.

Where does one start, since I last posted, I got engaged (yeah, that long) and have been preparing for the big day in October, well actually I'm just a helper, Steffy does all the work.

Anyway, moving on to the title of my address this morning (Rev Col quote)...

I have a toe that looks like a peanut, as you can see from above. Now I have exposed this feature of my body to some of the younger folk at church, and they seem to find it quite funny that a man such as myself would have such a deformity. I wouldn't go so much as to call it a deformity for I know of many people (mainly Asian) who also have the same "feature". Would you like a bite?

Does anyone else out there in this crazy world have a feature they would like to share? If you look closely, there is a sole hair on my toe, that's one tough hair man, because week in and week out, that hair is strained to its limits and tossed from side to side in my football boots as i step, chase and kick to keep my football dream alive.

I know of Fanny Dong's "big eye little eye" who by the way does not know her own mother's name, shameful.

Colin has a deformity in the hamstring area, poor Colin-ah.

Ally has a deformity in her hands and legs which hinders her ability to ride a bicycle, or drive a car for that matter.

Anyway, they are just some examples to get you thinking.




8 Comments:

  • You forfeited your right of getting 45 watermelons when you decided not to blog for half a century.

    By Blogger Ness, at 5:31 pm  

  • oh i see, its like that now is it?

    you're not a LADEH!

    By Blogger dr zef, at 8:53 pm  

  • hey i have a peanut toe too
    i think

    and i also have the big eye small eye deformity

    man i am so deformed

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:07 pm  

  • hahah.. simon is deformed .. this is what frank looks like ->

    o_O

    also my sister spontaneously makes that face when i look at her sometimes lol

    and you missed colin-ah's return from knee surgery.. i mean hamstring recovery..

    By Blogger Timmy, at 10:06 pm  

  • about bloody time you updated!

    in terms of deformities, i'm a big walking one!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:45 pm  

  • I must share Ally's deformity...

    By Blogger Unknown, at 10:48 pm  

  • Ally's deformity is NOT a deformity. I repeat. Ally's deformity is NOT a deformity.

    It's merely an inadequacy.

    Heh. :p

    By Blogger ally, at 1:19 am  

  • wow that's a long toe

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:11 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home